Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

James Clear Infomation

Hey Bloggers, It's me Lucy here. Today I am going to be posting about James Clear.

James Clear is a author but not any ordianary author. He researches about habits and how to stick to them, then he puts all of that infomation into a easy-to-read article. 

James Clears central question is 'How Can We Live Better?'.

decided to use biteable because I haven't used it in so long and also just for a change. 


James Clear Info 2020 on Biteable.

I have learnt that if you start small it is easy to get better. 

Have you ever tried something similar?

I hope you enjoyed this blog

bye bye humor GIF by Denyse









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.