Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Christchurch Symphony Orchestra Visiting!

Hello Everyone, How are you?

Today I am going to tell you about the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra visiting our school. 

At first I didn't know if I was going to like it, but when they started to play their music. I really liked it. It was wonderful. I enjoyed every secound. They asked us questions, which grew our knowledge on instruments and how to play them. 


We took some photos/videos. 

Here they are:





bye bye design GIF by jasnim





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy!
    It's me, Teegan!
    Were you excited about listening to their music?
    I thought it was a really interesting experience.
    I like how you linked their website.
    However, I think your blog could do with a bit more info about the band.
    Over all, Great job!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan J. Ducharme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lucy, The christchurch city orchestra must of been fun. Tha music must of been cool. When I went there the noise was fine. Also they didn't make a mistake. What was your favorite music? What music did they do? How loud was it?
    From Sam

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.