Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Arthurs Pass

Hello Bloggers, How are you? 

A couple of weeks ago Miss Rennell said she would look into going to a camp. 3 days later she informed us that we were going to Arthurs Pass! As soon as I got home I searched it up sence I didn´t know what arthurs pass was. I went on their website and my mouth dropped. I thought it was AWESOME. 

A week later each Rimu kid was given a notice about Arthurs Pass and I was squealing in excitement. I read the notice over and over again. Then we got a camp gear-list that had everything we needed for the three days. 

Here are some photos: (By the way we haven´t went on the trip yet these are just photos of the internet)


Arthur's Pass National Park: Places to go in Canterbury

In Arthur's Pass - Shoesyourpath

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy.
    You May Remember Me i'm Zack I went to Yaldhurst last year and I am a year 7 Now!
    Say Hi To Rimu Class For Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zack, Thanks for the commment.
      I'll defnitly say hi to Rimu for you.

      - Lucy

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.