Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

I have a dream...

 Hello Bloggers, How are you?We are about to start our learning on speeches in Rimu. When I heard this I felt very anxious and nervous, I get really scared about public specking. I tried to brainstorm some ideas on what to do it about but I didn´t get many ideas. 

Before we got deep into the learning and creating, we had a task to train our brain. We did this to make a good mindset. We used the 6 tools in the mental toughness workbook to make a drawing of ourselves. We used google drawings and my DLO is below- a visualisation of me during our speech learning. My dream for how it will go is that I won´t get scared or anxious and it will be intresting and cool.  ( Sources are Google )

Reflection: While I was creating the drawing I thought about my speech and what it would be about.  The hardest part of the speech for me is mostly presenting because I am anxious about it that I will forget my speech or the audinence won´t like it. The easiest part will for me will be writing it. 

At your school are you doing speeches?

How did you feel when being told about speeches?

If you are writing a comment on this blog, you could choose to use these sentance starters - 

POSITIVE - I enjoyed the part when...

THOUGHTFUL - Did you think about...

HELPFUL - How come...

Bye, See you soon. 

See You Soon GIF by memecandy


3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog lucy!

    Have a good day!

    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy I am Bella In Te mahuri
    I love the way you have added lots of information in you blog post. It is really cool how the way you have added michelle from full house, i love full house i always watch it. I like the way to have blogged about your speech because you might get lots of comments and then you might have the most comments on your blog in the would. I loved you speech because it is really cool. My speech i about Yaldhurst Model School, but the sad thing was i had to take some out but the good thing was it was good. I made a blog about my speech and i putted it on my blog. Were you nervous when you had to present your speech? How did your speech go? Bye Lucy
    - Bella Te mahuri

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Lucy it's nice to see you. I think your speech is really cool because you said you brainstormed. I would like to know how many word's you did? This reminds me of my class doing a speech. I did mine of being prime minister for the day. Were you nervous when you did your speech? Bye Lucy
    from ruby at Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.