Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog Commenting

Hey Bloggers, Welcome back to my blog. How are you?
What I know about Blog Commenting:
I know that the comment has to be postive and kind. I know it has to be thoughtful what they did will and make a connection. I know it has to be helpful and give some improvements. I know that you should NEVER share personal infomation on a comment for example a phone number or email. I know that it has to be atleast 20 words long. I know it has to have good feedback. I know that you should put a question and answer a question if they had one in there blog. 

This is the comment I write on my best friend Mykiala´s blog 

Here it is:

Hi Mykiala its me Lucy your BFF. I really like this blog post. The story is very detailed but it has a couple of mistakes like when you said the found the right size instead of they. But thats okay! I love the DLO you did the slides backgrounds are AMAZING! I once ride a horse at a girls party a couple of years ago I loved it but I was really scared at first.
Overall you did an AWESOME job.
Kind Regards
From Lucy :)

This is the comment I write on Paige R´s Blog in Te Mahuri.

Here it is:

Hi Paige, It´s me Lucy from YMS in Rimu. I really enjoyed your blog, I like how you made a reflection about it. I think you added a good amount of detail. To improve I would re-read the whole blog (including the DLO) just to check for mistakes, Because some have spelling mistakes like the one on slide 6 with Bidiy. I have done something similar to this but I can´t rememeber what it was about ._.
Overall Awesome Job!
Kind Regards
From Lucy :)





Hope You Like This Blog!

GoodBye!


Good Bye No GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.