Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Check out what we have been doing in CYBERSMART!

Hello Bloggers, It's me Lucy. Welcome to my blog :)

A couple of days ago we sorted comments. So we gave them a thumbs up if they were good and thumbs down if they were bad. 

We had a special shortcut it was DRUMROLL PLEASE... 
!
Ctrl\Command + Alt + M. Do this shortcut on a slide, doc or google drawing.
Guess what it does?

The worst comment to me was probaly this one.  It shares so much personal info and is dangerous. 

Dear 2KJ

I like your blog. I live in Leopold on Ash Road. My phone number is 52501111
From Billy King

The best comment was defnitly this one. It could be a little longer though.

Dear Mrs Morris,

I am really enjoying blogging with our students this year. What are your favourite things about having a class blog?
From Miss Jordan


Have you ever came across a really bad or really good comment?

Bye!

Fun Love GIF by Molang

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lucy! it's me, Teegan!
    What did you learn about Quality Blog Comments?
    I learned that you should Never share personal info to others.
    And the same thing goes for passwords!
    I never knew that ctrl + alt + M made a...
    Probably shouldn't spoil that for others!
    I think you did a great job on your work!
    Stay Responsible!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan J. Ducharme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teegan,

      Thank You So Much For Commenting
      I learned that you should NEVER share personal, mean, info on blogs.

      Kind Regards
      From Lucy

      Delete
  2. Hey Lucy it's Mykiala your best friend.
    This is a really cool blog.
    I liked this blog it is really good.
    I enjoyed reading about the comments and what one was your favorite and which one was the worst.
    I agree on the worst comment because it shares personal info and shares we they live and the phone number ( also I know it is not real but you know you gotta do it for the readers!! )
    Also as your buddy when we did this I enjoyed working with you and sorting the comments into bad and good ones.
    The shortcut was also really cool to.

    Why did you blog about this?

    Did you think it was fun doing it? I did!

    Anyway this is a really amazing blog!

    You did amazing and I really enjoyed working with you!

    Kind Regards,
    MYKIALAYMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mykiala,
    Thank you so much for this AWESOME Comment.
    I blogged about this because I was proud of what I had done and wanted to share it. I had fun doing it to :), Thanks again for how nice it was.

    Kind Regards
    From Your BFF Lucy :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.