Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

What will darth vador do on his day off?

Hi bloggers, On 3rd September (2019) We write the diary of Darth Vader but about his Day Off. We had 20 minutes to write it. I got 300 words. Surpringly I finished the whole thing in 11 minutes
Here is it:

My Diary. Darth Vader. Tuesday 3rd September 2019
I am Darth vaidir and today I get a day off.  Maybe a day at the spa. Maybe try some new costumes out. Or even make Slime. First lets go to the spa. Bubbles rising from the surface of the hot water. I jump in and relax. After ten minutes, I hop out of the bath and dry off. Then I ask my minions to fetch me some new costumes. The first one I tried on was a white suit with a mask that had the tiger colours on it. Then I tried on this crazy pink and yellow and purple one. It was scratching my skin and had tons of sprinkles on it. As soon as I looked in the mirror I  said “Yuck”. I straight away took it off. Then tried on the last costume. It had a black chest plate and white leggings with a black helmet. I liked it. It was more comfortable than any costume he had ever tried on. I am gonna wear this for the rest of the day. Now for the slime. I made a clear blue slime that stuck to my fingers. Then I added a bottle of white glue and grey food coloring and then the fluffy ingredients shaving foam. When I took It out I was so fluffy and creamy. I put both slimes in plastic containers. Then I saw a dog. “A Dog” I said, I was so surprised but also happy. “I will name you Darkside. I played with Darkside and pet him. I walked him around my home with a bright smile on me and her face. She was a golden retriever. Also she was a puppy. “I love my new puppy” I said happily,. This was my happy day.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.