Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Pictures paint a thousand words (Home Learning)

Hi, Today for my Home learning. I will be showing you a picture. Not any old picture but a picture that paints a thousand words. Half of the leaves looks autumn and the other side looks summer. It kind of like some siblings, How they like different things. How would you describe this?. Sometimes you might find some leaves that look like this. Then you can truly think about it. 
How would you describe this?  Would it be easy or hard to describe? 
Here is the picture:

Image result for Half of the leaves looks autumn and the other side looks summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.