Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

My Blog Post Data Analysis (2019)

Hi, Today my teacher recorded the year 7\8s amount of blog posts.
I am going to be doing that but for myself.
I am also gonna do some of my friends amount of blog posts.
 This will be on sheets which I have never used before. 
I got inspiration from Mele Link to her blog
It will be from January to August because we are just in September now.
If you would like to do this with your blog then click on the link and underneath Meles Blog post amount there is a How to make it video.

                                                                              Sorry it is so small


                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.