Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

My letter

 This week for writing a letter to a place I went to in the holidays .I've written a letter to clip and climb.

239 Waltham Road


Cnr Waltham Road & Byron Street\


Christchurch 8023, New Zealand
15/10/18
To Clip and Climb


I came to Jackson's birthday party with my sister. I thought it was very
fun and safe when I got to the top I was scared to jump down but I went slowly
down. My favorite was the skyscraper because some of the cubes glow up in
different colors like blue and pink. I also liked the Mega big slide my sister went
on number 6 I went on five. I don't like the stepper because you could betune the
gaps. One climbing wall was like the big adult one but smaller and easier to climb.
I don't like the stepper because it goes very high. My second favourite was a clear
climbing wall that you could see through and there are two sides on it me and
my sister went on it and both watch each other while we climbed. I think you
could make another slide because there was a lot of people in line. I like the inside
the squares there is space to put your fingers so you don’t fall off.  If you fall of
you go slowey witch is good so you don’t hurt yourself.

From Lucy        

7 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy
    I Love how you put down it goes slowly when it goes down so you don't get hurt:). You can Improve by putting in paragraph
    Love Renae:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lucy, I am Julia from in Rimu.
    I think it is great that you had such an awesome time at clip 'n climb. Maybe to improve this you could use a more creative website to explain what you did. Apart from that great Job!

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora lucy this is alexis from tm1 i really liked the way you'v added in what you think they could build next time I think you could go over and double check your spelling great job

    alexis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear lucy i have had a look at your letter it is really cool. your letter is really long . maybe next time you could add some more full stops at end of sentense. my question is what is your next letter i would love to see from you.

    kind regards

    from Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking time to write this lovley comment

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.