Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

WE FINISHED HOLES!

Hi Bloggers, It´s me Lucy. Yesterday we finished our book Holes. We also had been answering questions about holes, doing activities, and vocabs. Today we are planning on watching holes. We get ice cream too. Well some of us. If you finish your 1st week homework you get fruit, If you finish your 2d week of homework you get one scoop of ice cream. You get the idea. I have got EVERYTHING on the list. Our homework is one home learning blog post, 40 min of math whizz, Tui mai tui atu (Which is blog commenting), and a Wednesday blog post. I am going to show you some of my favourite activities in the Holes slide. It is also the LAST DAY OF TERM 3. Are you excited for the big break? I am. Well here is my favourite activates. 



Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.