Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

PALs!

 Hey Bloggers, 

GIF

Today I am doing a blog about being a PAL. Also today I got to teach and play a game with lots of kids. Me, Hana, and Ethan taught kids (In all ages) how to play sardines. Well most kids already knew how to play but it was still fun. I think there was most of the school there. I explained some of the instructions. I think everyone had a good time. They were all really enthusiastic about playing which was great. I made mistakes but I had fun. Mrs Rennell took some photos.

So here they are:




I had a great time and all the kids were very well-behaved which was awesome. 


I hope you liked this blog!


Bye! 

happy emoji GIF by NBC Sports Boston






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.