Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Student Summit 2020 Reflection

Hi Everyone, Today we did student summit but because of Covid-19 we had to do it on google meet. I was so nervous and a tiny bit excitied. But when I got onto the meet I froze and I didn't know to say, But my amazing teacher Miss Rennell and my best friend helped me and I think it went pretty well. 


If I could go back and change one thing what would it be: I would change the volume I spoke, Because I was a little to fast and quiet because I was nervous. 


What was my favourite thing about presenting in the student summit:  I liked talking to them and helping them when they got stuck.


What was my least favourite part of presenting: Was before I did it because I was so so anxious and I thought I would do really bad.

I hope you enjoyed my blog post today! 

Bye photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lucy,
    Well done! I am so proud of you for presenting at the Summit. Thank you for honestly reflecting on how you feel it went. It is always good to think about how you can improve in the future. I am glad that you found helping others to be fun.
    Which toolkits did you get to attend?
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Morgan,
      Thank you for the comment
      I attended StopMotion Marvellous Miro and Storyboard that.

      - Lucy

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.