Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Clued Up Kids ( + Exploring Christchurch City)

Hello Bloggers, How are you? 

Today well yesterday I went on a cool trip. It was for the PALs so only 9 kids came (By the way that is not all the year six's and none of the year 7\8's) I was one of those kids who got to come. Clued up kids taught me lot's of things about safety. There were Police, Firefighters, and Paramedics. I learned laws about bikes and good safety rules. I learned how to stop a severe bleed. Also we learn't how to do CPR.  We also got ICE CREAM!

I'll show you some photos: 



I hope you enjoyed this blog post.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.