Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Wanna get to know me…? Well, Step Right In 2020

Bonjour, and Welcome to my blog.

I am Lucy
I am 10
I am a year 6
I have gone to Yaldhurst Model School, ever sence I was 5













  1. Eggs or cereal?

  2. Milk or chocolate milk?

  3. Coke or Pepsi?

  4. Juice or water?

  5. White or wholemeal?

  6. Cake or donuts?

  7. Vanilla or chocolate?

  8. Corn or peas?

  9. Green beans or broccoli?

  10. Pancakes or waffles?

  11. Action movies or dramas?

  12. Comedy or scary movies?

  13. Television or book?

  14. Paper book or Ebook?

  15. TVNZ or TV3?

  16. Cards or board games?

  17. Dressing up or casual clothes?

  18. Sneakers or jandals?

  19. Cars or trucks?

  20. Soccer or hockey?

  21. Rugby or Netball?

  22. Hunting or fishing?

  23. Skiing or surfing?

  24. Xbox or PS?

  25. Multiplayer or single player?

  26. Walking or jogging?

  27. Spring or Autumn?

  28. Winter or Summer?

  29. Shower or bath?

  30. Dog or cat? Both

  31. Night owl or early riser?

  32. Long or short hair?

  33. Shy or outgoing?

  34. Draw or read?

  35. When hanging toilet paper, over or under?


  1. Age you first started at Yaldhurst Model School - Five

  2. Middle name -  Jean

  3. Favourite colour -  Black

  4. Favourite song -  Mad at disney

  5. Number of siblings - 1 (Me and my sister)

  6. Favourite sport - Swimming

  7. Best birthday party you have had - When I was 8 or 9

  8. Best birthday party you have been to -  My sister's one

  9. Favourite animal -  Koala

  10. Favourite food -  Ice cream

  11. Age you first flew in a plane -  4

  12. Been on a boat? Yes

  13. Been on a train? no

  14. Can speak another language? no

  15. Best talent? Gaming + Making people laugh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy!
    Its me Lily from Grey Main school.
    I really like this post you have and and I enjoyed reading your preferences. Me and my friends also had a god time saying our preferences. Also I noticed that you went on a plane pretty young. Where did you fly to?
    Kind regards
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.