Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Going to Lincolns Courses 2020

Hello, Yesterday I went to Lincoln, Only the 6's went. We learned about leadership and how to teach games to younger kids and how to get them to listen. We learned how to make our own game with and without equiment. We also learned some new games like fruit salad and animal evolution. 

This how to play fruit salad, but you need a lot of people.
How to play fruit salad: 
Find a buddy and sit down with your feet touching eachother
When everyone is in that place in a line you give every team (Buddies) a fruit when the coach says your fruit you jump over the legs go around your side and back to your spot. 
When they say FRUIT SALAD everyone gets up run around and find where there spot is.
You try and get there the quickest.

















Bye!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy ,It is Olivia Your friend,Great blog post I loved going to Lincoln to it was really cool learning about leadership.What was your favourite thing about it?.I love playing Fruit salad it is just a good ,fun,enjoyable game to play.
    Next time you could add more writing about your time and a picture.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Olivia, Thank you for your comment. I liked playing the game Animal evolution. I liked playing fruit salad too. I'll use your tip

      Bye Olivia

      Delete
  2. Great work Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucy this is a great blog post.
    Love that you told us the games!
    Also why is there a big gape between the writing and BYE??

    Anyway keep up the good work!

    MYKIALA YMS!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.