Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

How to make animation 2020 \ Class Blog


Hello, Welcome to my blog, Today I am going to be showing you how to make a animation on Google Slides. So first thing you'll do is make your title page then on the next page set the scene by choosing a background then add in you first character. To make your character move duplicate the slide then move your character over. This is a animation I am still working on: 



 Have you ever made a animation? Or something simlair?

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.