Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

# Week 1 Chrombook tips and shortcuts



Hola, thats 'Hello' in spanish. I decided I´d start doing a series of blog posts about Chromebook tips and shortcuts.

Every week. The first shortcut is how to quickly make a copy of anything on your class site. click the grey button on corner of the slide --> Then go to the URL at the top and get reed of the bit that says present slide or doc with some numbers, then replace that with the word 'copy' (no captals) then press enter --> Then it should have a small blue button that says 'Make a Copy'. Press it --> Then you should have a copy of the doc or slide.
Here is a Screencastify if you don't understand: 


I hope you enjoyed this blog😀


Do you know any shortcuts or tips?
If you do how did you find them out?


Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Shalom Lucy, It is Olivia Your friend from School. First of all How Are You?.Well I'm good and ready for you to read my comment.I love when people post about shortcuts then I can learn new things. So this is a great blog post.

    Magnflinglase l makes your chromebook turn off, that is the answer for the question.

    Great job on you Blog.
    Happy Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, I am Good,
    Umm shalom means as salutation by Jews at meeting or parting, meaning ‘peace’. I copyed that from google. Thank you for the comment.

    Kind Regards
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.