Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Saucy Science!!

Hi, A few days ago we make pancake sauce. We made Berry sauce, Choclate sauce and Carmel sauce. The berry and the choclate went well, but the carmel was all chunky, We got into 3 groups the carmel group, the choclate group and the berry group, I was in the berry sauce. The berry group used a simple recipe, It was only rasberry and sugar.  Have you ever made sauces???                                   
                     
 We had to think really hard what recipe would make the best sauce but we found the perfect one
I really liked mixing the rasberries with the sugar together.  What would your favourite sauce be?
When we finshed we got to try a little it was so sweet and tangy but yum!
Image result for nice meme



Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy awesome science post. i like how you mixed raspberries and sugar together. next time could you do some more photos?

    Patrick lochiel school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.