Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

YALDHURST MODEL SCHOOL GOES TO TOWN AGAIN! 2019

Hey Bloggers, Today our school went to town on 4 bus's. My bus was red and white. I sat next to my best friend Olivia, (Link to her blog here). First we went to the town hall and listened to their wonderful music. I sat at the very top seats. Then we walked to Margret Mahy Playground. We sat on the grass and ate our lunch. Some seagulls thought this was a food shop. After we finished our lunch we ran into the playground. My favourite thing there was the tramps (Trampolines). I really enjoyed the trip. I was very sad when we had to go back to school.  Here are some photos we took while in the town. Here they are:
the girl in the corner is me -_-
in the photo down




Bye!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.