Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Wild Eyes Missions!

 Hi!, Today I am going to tell you about wild eyes. First we sighed up on the website, then we looked at what are first mission could be. I ended up choosing Insane Plane. What I had to do is make a paper plane then fly it and challenge eachother who can fly their plane the thearthest. I flew mine 9 meteres. My secound mission was Junk Artist, I did it with Renae, Mykiala and Olivia P.  We made robots out of the boxes. Then we uploaded them to Wild Eyes. Now if I click on Missions and go to Junk Artist I can see mine and others completed missions. Now the current mission I am doing is with Olivia P and it is Nest Architect. I hope you like this blog. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.