Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

How to blogging site (Home Learning)

Hi, today I am doing a home learning blog post. I found a new site that can help you with blogging. The site tells you Embedding a Piktochart on a blog, Embedding slides on a blog post. I found it easy to use and very helpful. If your new to blogging this will help A LOT. Here is a link to the site:
I really think it is easy because their are so many videos that explain "How to..."
I hope you like todays blog post. I blog three times a week 1. for home learning 2. Wensday blog 3. Friday blog.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..................................................................................................................................................................




Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.