Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Wishes (Home Learning)

Hi bloggers, I am doing a home learning blog post about wishes. You get 3 wishes, what would they be and why? My first wish would be having they BEST life having to be able to travel anywhere. My second wish would be to have 2 pets, a cat and dog. My third would be me to have angel wings. What would a family member 3 wishes be? My mum 3 wishes are.... That all children grow up in a loving family. 2. To control the weather. 3. To bring people back to life that have passed away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.