Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Holes Questions Slide (We got a new BOOK it's called Holes)

Hi bloggers, Today I am going to show you my Holes Questions Slide. I started today and finshed today. First I will till you a little about the book in a summery. Here the summery is.
A boy is wrongfully sent to a brutal camp, where the camp warden and her staff force the children in their care to mysteriously dig holes all day long in the desert. Their rehabilitation is questioned, as they think something sinister is involved. Here is the slide. Hope you like it.


















Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.