Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

I got the 100 HERO award today.

Hey Everyone, Today at the end of today (that sounds weird) The Year 8s\House leaders told us how many HERO cards we had got. First was Hillery then Eager the Rutherford (Aka My House) then Ormsby (Bad Spelling). While the last certificates were being said I was imagining if I got the 100 hero cards award my freind Renae (Link to her Blog) Just got it in that second. She was so happy! Then they called my name and I thought I was getting 20 HERO cards but then I found out I had got THE 100 HERO CARDS. The certificates for the 100 had a small badge attached to it. It said YMS HERO 100.                                  Sorry the photos would not work so I made it on a drawing. 






It looks better in REAL life

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.