Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

How to seek counsel from someone more experienced (Home Learning)

 Hello Bloggers, How are you?

Today I am doing 'How to seek counsel from someone more experienced'. So imagine your in a shop, your looking for a specific item and you can't find it andn you've looked EVERYWHERE. You need to ask a worker to help but you don't know how or what to say and your also nervous. Well this is the blog for you, So let's get started. I am going to do it step by step (again). 

But 

...

On BITEABLE! 


How to seek counsel (Home Learning) on Biteable.


Bye! 


Waving Good Bye GIF


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.