Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

How to make delicious scrambled eggs! (Home Learning)

 Hello Fellow Bloggers,

It is me Lucy and today I'll be making scrambled eggs (On toast) for my little sister. This is for our new home learning programme and it sort of evolves around real life inquiry. So these are skills we should know for when we are adults. So I am going to do it step by step, so let's get started. 

You may be wondering where is the steps, but they are in my DLO. So here it is: 

I made this with Piktochart.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post :D

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.