Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

My New Blog!

Hi, It´s me Lucy and as you can tell I have changed my blog up a bit. I have decided to change my background to a splash of colors with a black background. I am not finished though, I am going to change the green to white to make it stand out more.  I also changed my All About Me Photo. 

My old blog´s backgrond was either grass or wheat growing. But I perfer my new background. I like that it is difffrent from everyone elses. 

Have you changed anything about your blog? Maybe your background or layout. 

Here is my DLO:



I hope you like this blog post. 

Bye😁👌





2 comments:

  1. Hello Lucy! It's Mia here from Rimu class, you know me already. Outstanding work! I liked the way that you added in lot's of information about your new blog and what you like about it.

    I think I would prefer the colors too. It makes it look nice and colorful and I like that. My layout has changed to a translucent side bars and title, with autumn leaves in the background, you may have seen it already. I found it really fun to change it up. What was your favorite thing that you got to change to your blog? I think my one would be the background.

    To improve, maybe you could explain about how Miss Morgan was helping us to edit it and she came over to our class. You might also want to change the picture of the splashed colours on the slide so it is less stretched.

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For The Comment!

    Kind Regards

    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.