Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

How To Make A Powerful Graph On Google Sheets

Hello Bloggers,  How Are You? 

Today, Since Miss Morgan was sick we created graphs using google sheets. 

When we started I thought it would have been really hard, but it was actually very fun and easy once I got the hang of it. We all watched a video called How To Make a Chart In Google Sheets For Students. The Intro Is VERY Long Though. 


We have a contactless sign in everyday on our chromebooks. Everyday it has a diffrent question. Like What Year Are You Born. 
Here Is My Google Sheet: 



Bye! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lucy! It's Mia from Rimu class. Awesome work! I liked the way that you added in a reflection on your thoughts on it so we can understand how you may have found this activity.

    I made a graph on the students eye-colours as well, you may have seen that already. What do you think was your favorite part of making a graph? Mine was colouring and customizing the graph.

    To improve, maybe you could either change the title, or add some text. Your blog I thought wasn't much of a how to, but more of a presentation, which is totally fine, you just need to change the title so people can understand that this blog isn't a how to.

    Spectacular effort!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks For The Comment Mia.

      I´ll take your advice.

      Kind Regards

      From Lucy

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.