Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Speed Dating A Book

Hey Bloggers, 
 Today we are looking at a Weird topic.
Speed Dating, Don't worry we are not doing it with other people with books📗
We have books on our tables. 
We look around each table to try and find one that you think look interesting.
We got given a paper with this what the title of the book is, who the author is, and more stuff like that. We filled out five of those for diffrent books. I choose in the end Rising Tide. We took some photos so here they are: 








I hope you enjoyed the blog post


Bye!












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.