Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Year 5\6 are Detective's

 Hi fellow bloggers, A few days ago we had to solve a mystery. Here is the mystery.This is the information we were given as a class. Residence for Life, Ltd., a large mortgage company, suspects one of its loan officers is preparing fraudulent loan applications and pocketing the money. They are not sure which officer is involved. They believe they have narrowed it down to three individuals: Cameron Robinson, Luis Rothstein, and Amanda Remillard. However, the culprit learned of the company’s suspicions and shredded the evidence! Your lab has been asked to assist in reconstructing the evidence and determine which of the three suspects is guilty of the fraud.

We got into groups of 4 or 5. I was in a group of five with Renae, Conner, Corbin, Sebastian, and Me. We got a small bag of the shreded up documents, we had to put them togther like a puzzle. Then we looked at each others documents and we saw that in Amanda's documents that there was the same people so then we found out that it was....


Amanda Remillard...

who was preparing the fraudulent loans.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.