Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Something is in My Long Write!!!!!!!

Hi Fellow Bloggers.  We got 45 min to write a fantastic story. We saw a video called The Dream Giver. We got to write about what we would like the dream giver to give you for your dream. I chose to write about pixies. I like writing about my dreams or thoughts. This creature looks friendly until he shows what he is made of.   Does this look like a kind helpful friend or a creepy mean monster?
You could watch the video in that link and write what you would hope your dream would be in the comments! I hope you love and enjoy this blog post. Also Tell me what I could improve in my writing  like punctuation next time.
Bye.



Getting into bed all under the warm covers, I slowly drift of to sleep. I hear the window open but don't take much notice of it. But then I felt golden dust touching my skin and then I could not get up or open my eyes or talk.The dream giver must have noticed the I love outdoors and pixies because I had the best best dream about it. I am a pixie called Gigi. I have wings that look like a monarch butterfly. I live in a town in pixievill called Lost Pixies It was 6 in the morning. I live in a mushroom it is two story with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom and a lounge and kitchen connected to together. My Garden is filled with light pink blossoms from the tree. People said that I was very lucky to have this tree its very uncommon I smell the neighbours sweet perform from there window sill. I touched the soft petals rubbing against my finger it felt cold but I liked it. I could taste chocolate cake from the small dairy down the road. I saw my friends Sally and Dixci.I am 10 and so are they. I heard my late alarm go off. It is time for school. I rushed into my closet and picked an outfit and then put it on. I put a hairbrush and hair tye in my bag. Brushing my teeth as fast as the speed of light I noticed they weren't walking to school it is Saturday. I started laughing at myself. Well I am ready to go out. Sally knocked on my door. I opened it and she strat away said your dress is more pretty than the bright, shiney, yellow sun. Thank you I said in a happy voice. Then she said Happy Birthday in excitement. Is it really or is this a prank. It's not she said to me. Yeah! I said in the loudest voice I had. Lets Party. I have a disco ball to put up. We played the music so loud that the old lady down the street jumped out of here chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.