Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

New Zealend Math Week Project

Hi, Yesterday\Today we started a project for NZ math week. We got 9 options to choose from. Me, Renae, Mykiala choose The Bridge which we had to make.There was rules for every project. Our project (Bridge) had to only have 100 Popsicle sticks,  5 metres of tape, and 2 metres of string.We choose to show you the process of us making it. It took us 2 days to finish it.      Here is some photos of the process and finished product. Do you do this in your school? Do you like it?
Here it is:

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. hello lucy

    my name is hazel,I go to Pt england school. By the way what a loving name you have brights the day. What a creative project you have done.Love your detail highlight.

    keep it up
    from Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hazel
    Your so kind
    Kind regards
    From Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.